Saturday 12 May 2012

Old School - Heavy Metal

I have recently recruited some extra gunners to bring my artillery up to full strength ready for our big game at Triples next week.  

The Duchy of Calvados artillery are seen here calibrating their weapons ready for the impending game at Chotusitz where they will used as Austrians      



The Electorate of  Fusrtenburg-Lederhosen have not only been bought up to strength but have also had the artillery re painted in a natty black which complements nicely their blue coats.  



5 comments:

Mosstrooper said...

Nice looking figures ! , I have some of the PrinceAugust molds - this has inspired me to cast some up .

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Agreed! Those Prinz August molds produce some very nice looking figures.

Best Regards,

Stokes

Corporal_Trim said...

Looking really good, Mark. To my eyse, the PA gunners are some of the range's most elegant figures.

Interesting barrels on the Calvados guns, are they Meisterzinn ?

Regards,
Steve

Mark Dudley said...

Hi Steve

Yes the Calvodorian artillery are from the Meisterzinn forge.

The are very difficult to cast.

Mark

tidders2 said...

Nice work on the artillery.

I usually buy my cannon from Irregular Miniatures SYW range - saves me the frustration of casting them :)

-- Allan